- principles of motor control
- mechanisms of neuronal plasticity and motor learning
- development of new protocols of brain stimulation for treating neurological symptoms
Available PhD projects
- non-invasive brain stimulation for the treatment of movement disorders (e.g., bradykinesia in Parkinson’s disease, essential tremor)
- enhancing recovery from stroke by brain stimulation
- physiologically based strategies for fall prevention using sensor and stimulation technology
- role of cerebellum in bodily cognition such as sensations of body ownership.